Shocked! Yes, I'm shocked at being double-tagged by Dan Hounshell
and Jason Follas
to list five things that you probably didn't (and don't want to) know about me. I suppose this means that I've finally arrived as a force-to-be-reckoned-with in the .NET community. Or, perhaps not. Anyway...
1. I'm a guitarist. Granted, lots
of guys can make that claim. But, I'm a professional
guitarist. I actually hold a bachelor's degree in Guitar Performance from Bowling Green State University
. I even went on to half-complete a master's degree before coming to my senses. You see, in Ohio, it is next to impossible to make your mortgage payment on time as a performer. So, I opted to go with my other skill set: software development.
2. I have a $50/week comic book habit. It's an addiction and things get ugly if I don't get my Batman fix.
3. On a related note, my wife and I are a superhero crime-fighting duo online in City of Heroes
4. I fell victim to the national poker fad. It doesn't help that I work for a Las Vegas-based company
. Sadly, it turns out that I'm just not great at it. I'm good but let's just say that I won't be quitting my real job anytime soon.
5. I'm a wizard in bed. 'Nuff said!
Now it's time to share the love. I think I'll go with Mark Miller
, Greb Huber
, Jim Holmes
, Julian Bucknall
and Julia Lerman
. You've been called out!